The Informational Technology (IT) division is responsible for implementing all aspects of technology within the Libertarian Party of Minnesota.
IT Division general responsibilities:
- Website Development & Operations. The IT Division is responsible for all aspects of the development of the Libertarian Party of Minnesota’s web presence.
- Data Management. The goal of data management is to aggregate, maintain/update, cleanse and append all databases.
- Modeling. The goal is to start forecasting different trends regarding politics within the Minnesota as well as campaign outcomes based on all available information.
- Mobile Technologies. The IT Division will develop and deploy new mobile technologies.
- Vendor Integration. Work with service providers we need to ensure that their technologies are integrated with the Libertarian Party of Minnesota’s technologies.
- Interface with other Divisions. The IT Division will work with other divisions within the Party.